Many people have a hard time losing weight due to the lack of motivation, willpower, or diet. From personal experience, I know that it can be difficult to stay on track with your goals if you are not getting what you need from these three things. To help combat this problem and promote successful weight loss, here are five daily habits that will get you closer to your goal.
1) Eat breakfast every day – even if it’s just fruit and coffee. Research shows that eating breakfast each morning is associated with higher levels of energy throughout the day and better appetite control during the evening hours when most people tend to overeat because they’re tired after work or school.
2) Drink lots of water – don’t rely only on juicing for your daily intake! It is important to drink at least eight glasses per day if you want good health.
3) Keep a food log: writing down what I eat helps me stay accountable, but also gives me an idea of what my triggers might be for weight gain or binge eating episodes so I know how to avoid them in the future.
4) Get enough sleep: this doesn’t just mean hitting the sack at 10 pm every night, but making sure I’m getting at least 7 hours per night.
5) Exercise daily: The key is making sure you have a healthy balance between work, family, and fitness so that your life doesn’t completely revolve around it! Allowing yourself time for regular exercise will make an enormous difference with weight loss goals as well as promoting better health overall